The following papers, documents & information should be authenticated & submitted along with the Membership Application Form:
- Attested Photocopy of the Current Trade License, in which the business type should be mentioned as computer and/or ICT and the address in the membership application form should be the same as the address in the tradelicense or the address in Trade License should be authenticated.
- Attested Photocopy of TIN Certificate in case new taxpayer, or copy of current income tax payment receipt in case of an existing taxpayer of Proprietor in case of proprietorship company, or that of the company in case of a partnership or limited company.
- Company profile describing capability and experience of the Organization/Company.
- Attested Photocopy of Memorandum & Articles of Association, in case of incorporated Organization/Company, or Deed of Partnership in case of Partnership Company, in which the business type should be mentioned as computer and/or ICT.
- Current Bank Solvency Certificate in original in the name of Proprietor in case of proprietorship company, or in the name of the company in case of a partnership or limited company.
- Two copies of recent colored passport size Photo, one business card & photocopy of the NID Card of the Representative.
- Attested Photocopy of VAT Registration Certificate, if any.
- PO/DD in favor of Bangladesh Computer Samity amounting Tk. 25,000.00 (Taka twenty-five thousand only) [Membership Registration Fee Tk. 4,000.00 + Yearly Subscription Tk. 2,000.00 + Processing fee Tk.16,000.00 + Member Welfare fund Tk. 3,000.00].
-Important notes to follow:
1. BCS Membership procedure must comply with the DTO Rules and Articles of BCS.
2. Organization/Company engaged only in computer and/or ICT business is eligible to be a Member of BCS.
3. Registered Address of the Organization/Company must be authenticated and BCS Authority reserves the right to investigate for such authentication.
4. BCS Authority reserves the right to ask any document (including original) of the Applicant other than that mentioned hereinabove.
5. BCS Authority preserves the right to visit the registered and/or business address of the Applicant and membership will be approved only at the satisfaction of BCS Authority upon such visit.
6. BCS Authority at their necessity could call the Representative of the Organization/Company for an interview.
7. Organization/Company from Khulna, Sylhet, Jessore, Rajshahi, Barisal, Chittagong, Comilla, Mymensingh should submit Membership Application through respective BCS Branch Committee in Khulna, Sylhet, Jessore, Rajshahi, Barisal, Chittagong, Comilla, Mymensingh.
8. No incomplete Application is acceptable.
9. Nothing confirms BCS Membership other than authentication & verification is completed.
10. BCS Executive Committee is the sole authority to approve or disapprove any Membership Application as per Clause 7 of BCS Memorandum & Articles Association.