* 1987- Established BCS.
- * 1992- BCS is the first registered ICT trade association of Bangladesh.
- * 1993- It started organizing ICT exhibitions and successfully continues the event on regular basis in the capital city of Dhaka and other cities.
- * 1996- BCS joined Asian-Oceanian Computing Industry Organization (ASOCIO) as Associate Member and became full Member in 2001.
- * 1996- Syllabus was outlined and computer education was introduced in the SSC level & in the HSC level in 1998 at the initiative of BCS.
- * 1996- Recommendations were made to provide VSAT license and reduce Internet Bandwidth charge.
- * 1997- 45 recommendations were made by the popularly known JRC committee at the initiative of BCS for the development of ICT, few of which are as follows:
-Withdrawal of duties, tax & VAT from computer & its allied products
-Formation of National ICT Task Force headed by the Head of the Government
-Declaring ICT as a thrust sector
-Formulation of National ICT Policy
-Special incentives for the local and foreign investors & entrepreneurs
*1998-1999- Duties, tax & VAT on computer & its allied products were withdrawn in the budget at the initiative of BCS.
* 1998- BCS registered as member of WITSA (The World Information Technology and Services Alliance), which is a consortium of 65 ICT industry associations from economies around the world representing over 90 percent of the world ICT market.
* 1999- BCS established the one stop ICT market at the IBD Bhaban, Agargaon, Dhaka in the name of 'BCS Computer City' that has become the role model of its kind in the South Asia.
* 2000- BCS introduced ASOCIO Multilateral Trade Visit on ICT in the Asian-Oceanian region starting from Dhaka.
* 2004- BCS successfully organized ASOCIO Officers Meeting in Dhaka.
* 2005- In collaboration with the Government of Bangladesh, BCS started organizing the ICT Awareness Program in divisional cities and district, and this program has been continuing on regular basis.
* 2008- BCS received National Award as recognition of its outstanding contribution for the development and expand ICT of the country.
* 2009- BCS organized first “BCS Digital Expo” and successfully continues the event on regular basis.
* 2011- BCS received National Award as “The most popular non-government E-initiative” as recognition of its outstanding contribution for the development and expand ICT of the country.
* 2011- One of the big achievements of BCS to establish the laptop market at the Eastern Plus Shopping Complex, Dhaka in the name of ' Eastern Plus BCS laptop bazaar'.
* 2012- Computer education has become compulsory in high school is one of the biggest success of BCS initiatives.